Great Baby Shower Gift Idea: Free Udder Cover

>> June 12, 2009

Reposting this as its still available!
When I nursed my babies I used a Hooter-Hider nursing cover up.
I honestly think it was my favorite item I owned. I used it all the time - it was so handy to just throw the cover over my head and I had an instant cover to nurse.
I was excited to see this deal and wanted to share.
>
You can get one FREE nursing cover that retails at $32
by going to Udder Covers
and use the promotional code onefree or babies.
You will pay $8.95 shipping.
Now there are a few other options as well. You can score a nursing bracelet and some pads along with the udder cover for $5 more. This would make an Awesome Shower Gift!

1 comments:

Centsible In Seattle June 12, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

This is a great post. I used a similiar cover up while nursing my last two kids and what a help they were compared to blankets. I have linked to this post from my blog as I think its such a great deal!