Special for Fistful readers: All You magazine 2 years - $16.99!

>> April 22, 2009

Want a 2-year (24 issue) subscription to All You magazine for just 16.99?



Fistful of Coupons readers get a special deal! We have one week (until April 30th) to get 2 years of All You for $16.99! That is like $0.70 per issue for an AMAZING magazine that is Full of coupons! The regular cost of this magazine is $2.24 per issue at your local Walmart. That is better than 70% savings!

I am serious, there are TONS of coupons in each issue. I subscribe to All you myself, however I paid like $15 for just ONE year, and at that price I was even excited..so you NEED to jump on this deal! Plus you know I will be posting some deals for these coupons..and you will want to do them with me right? :)

What kind of Coupons are in ALL YOU?
If you're new to All You magazine then you'll want to see the coupons that you could be getting. They have all kinds of coupons..and often FREE coupons as well. In fact, in this months April issue they had a FREE coupon for a Rimmell mascara. There is this great blog called Shop Smart in Vegas who has a file/database of each months All you coupons! You can see Aprils All You magazine coupons HERE or if you wanted to see the whole database for a complete list of all current All You coupons you can click HERE.

Thanks to Southern Living At Home consultant, Lauren Ashley Salter for offering this great magazine at such a low cost to Fistful of Coupon readers! If you like any of these magazines as well she can offer the same discount to you as well.
2 years of any of these magazines for $16.99:
Southern Living
Coastal Living
Real Simple
Cottage Living
Cooking Light
Southern Accents
Health
Sunset
................................................................................................

Here's what you need to do to get yours:

1. Visit Lauren Ashley Salters site HERE
2. Click on the "contact me" at the top right hand corner
3. Fill out the form and tell her you want to order the 2 yr. subscription of All You Magazine and tell her you are a reader of the "Fistful of Coupons" blog to get the discount!
4. Lauren will contact you and let you know when you can expect to receive your first issue!

That's it! Remember we have until April 30th to order!!

Oh yeah...one more thing..For each of my readers that order the All you magazine subscription, I will personally send you a special mystery "potluck" envelope of coupons in the mail. After you order please email me at fistfulofcoupons@live.com and tell me you ordered, and give your address..then I will send out your coupon package surprise!!!

4 comments:

Shandiin April 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

I just subscribed to the magazine and tried to email you with the one listed but it said delivery failure. Thanks.

The Trumans April 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Thanks..I made an oops..spelling error in my post..I just fixed it!! It is fistfulofcoupons@live.com

Thanks so much!!

The Deal Fanatic April 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

HI there,
this is the best deal I've found. I will be linking to it on my Mister Linky for the week and most likely next week too.
Have a great day!
BTW--love your blog...woohoo!!!

The Trumans April 22, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Okay..I am two for two in making mistakes today..please forgive! I had the wrong site posted for you to contact for your magazine!..its all fixed now! sorry for the mixup!