Walgreens Deals 4/12-4/18

>> April 11, 2009


Courtesy of HCW you can view Walgreens Ad HERE.
Need help figuring out what my ABBREVIATIONS mean? Go HERE.

Note: anything in *GREEN* means what I have in my local inserts: Tri-Cities/Yakima inserts
.......................................................................................
♥ This Weeks Sales & Deals ♥

Vitamin Water $1.00
-$1.00 from 4/5 SS
-$1/2 EasySaver coupon
Final Price: FREE with overage

Blue Diamond Almonds 6oz. $3.59 B1G1 free
-$1/2 printable HERE
Final Price: 2/$2.59 or $1.30 each

Coffee-Mate Liquid 2/$3
-$1.00 printable HERE
Final Price: $.50 each

Chex Mix $.99
-$.50 from 2/22 SS
Final Price: $.49

Lysol Promotion: B1G1 free
-Use with $3 MIR HERE
And the following coupons from 3/15 SS:
~$.50 Toilet Bowl Cleaner
~$1/2 Disinfecting Wipes
~$1/2 Kitchen Cleaner
~.50 Bathroom Cleaner
~$.50 All Purpose Cleaner


Ajax Dish Detergent 16 oz. $.89 (with in-ad coupon)
-$.20 from 3/29 SS
Final Price: $.69

Hefty One Zip Storage Bags $3.29 B1G1 free
-$.55 from 3/29 RP, use two
Final Price: 2/$2.19 or $1.10 each

Glade Fragrance Collection Soy Candle $5.99 [all month long]
-use $4 printable coupon (now expired..hope you printed it!)
and also use $2 Easy Saver Catalog coupon
= FREE candles plus possible .o1 overage!!

...........................................................................
♥ Register Rewards Deals ♥

Scunci Hair Elastics $2.00
-$2.00 RR at checkout
Final Price: FREE

Fiber Choice $2.49
-$2.49 RR at checkout
Final Price: FREE

Hot! Walgreens Edge shaving Cream and Skintimate shaving cream $2.99 -$3.59
-get $2.99 or $3.59 Register Reward--> All month long! (dates from 3/29-4/25)
=FREE after RR

Colgate Total Advanced 4oz $3.49,
earn $3.49 in RR when you buy one
-use $1.50/1 from March All You magazine
=FREE plus $1.50 in overage after coupon and RR
............................................................................................
♥ This weeks Free or Cheap After Rebate Items♥
New to Walgreens Rebate program? Click HERE for an easy how-to guide!

Breeze or Contour blood glucose monitor $14.99
-$30.00 from 3/22 SS
-$14.99 EasySaver rebate
Final Price: FREE and possible overage!


One-A-Day Multivitamin Drink Mix 2-pack $1.99 (buy 2)
-$4/2 from 3/22 SS
-submit for rebate $1.99
=Free plus overage after rebate!

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Makeup $12.99+
-submit for rebate $10
-use $1/1 from 3/22 SS
=possible FREE or cheap makeup

Ensure 6 pack $7.99
-$3.00 printable HERE
-FULL rebate HERE (manufacturers rebate..not easy saver)
Final Price: FREE with overage
............................................................................
Have fun and please share any other great deals you find!

2 comments:

Leah April 11, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

I tried the Glade soy candle deal last week & it didn't work at my local walgreens! The cashier said she couldn't scan any coupons before she scans walgreens coupons.. also, because it was over a penny, she couldn't do it & she wouldn't change the coupons or item price to balance it out.. I was really disappointed!

The Trumans April 11, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Leah, that is so irritating! Normally when something like this happens, I will just tell the clerk nevermind..and not buy the items. Then try it another day with a different cashier. If you have another Walgreens I would try that one. Plus I might even email the manager to ask their official policy so you can print it off and bring it with you to avoid those "Crusty Cashiers" with their own ideas of doing things. I have never had a cashier tell me that they had to use the Walgreens coupons first...I dont think that is Walgreens official policy. Plus they should also be able to adjust your coupons down. grrr...sorry you had that happen. I have had my fair share of Onrey cashiers as well. Hugs!