Save-A-Lot Deals 3/18 - 3/31

>> March 19, 2009


Here are the newest Save a lot deals.

Boneless fresh chicken breast $1.49 lb
Whole Cleaned Tilapia .99lb
Fresh Strawberries 2 lbs for $3
Brocoli crowns .79 lb
O'days Mac-n-cheese .25 c a box (limit 8)
Canned tuna .50 each (limit 4)
Bananas .33 lb (limit 6 lbs)


These are prices from their bimonthly flyer.
---------------------
If you havent already, sign up for Save-A-lots well baby club.
They sent me a $5 of any $10 purchase coupon to use..plus other coupons too. Sign up HERE.

1 comments:

Honey March 28, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Hi! I came over from moneysavingmom. I am also a twin mom. I have girl twins and boy twins and a singleton boy. I had all 5 in 2.5 yrs.-yes, I'm tired! They are 7,6,6,5,&5 now. Are your twins boys, girls, or one of each? I wanted to say thanks for doing the savalot deal posts. I have a Save a Lot in my town (Knoxville, TN), but have rarely, if ever, seen it mentioned on other blogs. I'll be following it. Also, I cannot believe you can keep your budget so low! I spend $600 a month because my kids (and me & husband)like to eat. And I've only been couponing seriously for almost a year. I'm not sure mine will ever be lower, but I am starting to get alot more for the $. Thanks again!