Newbie Scenerios for Walgreens!
>> March 30, 2009

This post is for all you newbies out there..Hopefully this will simplify your shopping! You will pay $3 plus tax for chapstick, shaving cream, and lots & lots of softsoap bodywash. If you have any questions on this please feel free to ask (leave a comment)
Here is a step by step shopping experience!
..........................................................................................
Did you print those Glade candle printables last week?
If yes..go to Start # 1. If no, skip to Start # 2.
Start #1
Buy :
2 Glade Lasting impressions candles for $5.99 each
1 Chapstick Naturals for $1.99
Hand your cashier these coupons in this order:
2 Glade candle internet printables for $4
-give them one $2 Glade coupon from Easy Saver Booklet
-Your total should come to $1.97 plus your local tax.
Out will print a $2 register reward coupon.
Start #2
Buy:
1 Chapstick Naturals for $1.99
-Pay $1.99 plus tax
Out will print a $2 register reward coupon.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Buy:
1 Walgreens Edge shaving Cream or Skintimate shaving cream for $2.99
Hand your cashier the $2 Register Reward you just earned
=your total should be .99 plus your local tax
-Out will print a $3 Register Reward
Next order buy:
1 Softsoap body wash 18 oz. $3.99
Buy a cheap filler item (maybe something you need? I like .39 cent mini tissues)
Hand your cashier these coupons:
- a .75/1 from this last sundays paper 3/29 SS
- your $3 Register Reward you just earned
=$.59 plus your stores local tax AND get coupon for FREE softsoap!
Next order Buy:
1 Softsoap body wash 18 oz. $3.99
Hand your cashier your FREE softsoap coupon
=FREE plus local tax. You may get another Free softsoap coupon..then repeat!
Update: I thought that the Softsoap coupon would roll...but it didnt for me. Did it roll for you?
...........................................................................................................................















11 comments:
Sweet post! I love the play by play and hope to do it myself this week! Thank you!
Thanks for posting! As a newbie...the scenerio helps out a TON!
Thanks for the post. Will I get a $2 RR every time I buy a chapstick (in a separate order)? Because the extra chapstick for free would be nice to stock up on.
Thanks so much. I need the step by step help.
Yes, you will get a $2 Register Reward every time you buy a chapstick in a separate order!! Get lots!
Bummer, my Walgreens didn't print out a free bodywash coupon when I bought the bodywash with a coupon (and something else) so I guess it doesn't keep rolling for me. Thanks for the play by play! It's a big help!
Wish I had a walgreens. I'm going to try the Safeway deals though because I love free food. I'm going to have to get a bigger freezer.
Thanks for the play by play. It really helped me...a newbie too.
FYI....I don't think Soft Soap Body wash is rolling anymore. Darn!
Thanks again! oh, and LOVE LOVE LOVE you blog header!
I love the play by play you did, it helped out so much, one question can you do this all in one transaction or do you have to go back each coupon. thank you
The softsoap Body wash has a limit ONE on the sign so it's a limit of buy one get one free really...
FYI - they explained to me at Walgreens that the RR "loop" meaning that if you use one for your purchase, it's very likely that you will not GET one for the purchase you are making.
This isn't always the case, but it often is. So sometimes, it can be better to buy the item and get the RR and use it on a completely different purchase. This has been my experience, at least!
Post a Comment