Whats on the Cheap or FREE with coupons at WALMART
>> January 21, 2009
I live in Eastern Washington..and our inserts kinda stink.
Our inserts are watered down and we dont get as many of the coupons so many others get.
So I am going to organize this post in 3 ways.
.
2. Deals for those who live in my area -- Tri-Cities and Yakima for sure.
3. Deals for everyone else that gets great coupons..you lucky ducks.
.
.
I will try to update this post frequently, and remove old links.
____________________________________________________
::DEALS WITH PRINTABLES::
ocean spray juice $1.99
-use $1/1 insert 1/11 RP or this printable
=.99
Aquafresh White trays clearanced to $5
-use $5/1 mq from 1/4SS or printable
=FREE
::DEALS 4 MY INSERT COUPONS::
Kotex Lightdays liners 18ct 1.00
-use .75/1 1/11 SS or $1/1 peelies found at Riteaid in Dec
=.25 or FREE
Quaker Rice Cake $1.58
-use $1.00 mq 1/18 RP
=.58c
Kens Steakhouse Salad Dressing $1.78
-use $1/1 MQ 1/11 SS
=.78c
::DEALS FOR EVERYONE ELSE::
Suave lotion .97c
-use $1/1 insert 1/11 RP
=FREE plus .03c overage
Johnson&Johnson Buddy Bars .97c
-use $1/1 mq 1/4 RP
=FREE plus .03 overage
Beechnut let's grow mini meals 6oz 1.06
-use $1/1 mq 1/4 SS
=.06
KY 2.57
-use $3.00/1 mq 1/4 RP
=Free plus .03 overage
Tucks Pads (not sure on price..)
-use $3/1 mq 1/4 RP
=cheap/FREE
Rolaids (not sure on price..)
-use $4/2 1/4 RP
=cheap/FREE
Know of more WALMART deals? Please share!!!
















4 comments:
O.k, ya, the comments are working!!! I can finally rave about how much I love your posts again!! Seriously though, I like the printables you add, they are especially nice for us lazy people who don't get the newspapers! Thanks!
I live in the tri-cities, too. Don't you buy the Times or the PI? They have lots more q's in them :)
Commenting... love the deals, now if I can ever get out of the house to go get some.
triselmore... great idea! Do you know of any stores that regularly carry them here? I used to buy them when I lived in Yakima, because they would deliver them early on Saturday night. I dont shop on Sundays, so I have to hope the store still has them on Monday morning. I am definately going to buy the bigger papers now. Thanks for reminding me. :)
Post a Comment